Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I FEATURE: CLOTHESENCOUNTERS/@imjennim

     So I'll be starting this thing where I feature some of my favourite things, kinda like those monthly favourites videos you see on the Youtubes by every beauty guru. Speaking of Youtube, I'll be featuring a "fashion guru" I found right off Youtube a thousand years ago. 


     As you guess from the title, I'm featuring Jenn Im a.k.a. ClothesEncounters. I literally have been subscribed to her channel for so long now, like way back when Sarah was still doing videos with her. I fell in love with the two ever since I watched their "Fashion Rules to Break" video. I mean, how can't you love them?! Their eclectic and unique style instantly inspired me to be more open and free to this idea of 'fashion'. 


     Sadly, Jenn is the only one doing videos now, but nevertheless I still love her and her channel! All throughout her whole Youtube journey she sticks to being her and she's so real. I'm always so inspired by her, not only by her rad fashion choices, but at how she delivers herself as a confident, independent woman. You go, Jenn!


     It has been the greatest seeing her style grow throughout the years and it would be a dream to meet her in person to tell her in person how much she means to me and to thank her for helping shape the person I am today. (Wow, how cliché did that sound?)

     Anyways, be sure to check out Jenn: 
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/clothesencounters
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/imjennim
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/imjennim

     Click them links and tell her I sent you or something :D and hoped you liked this whole 'I FEATURE' thing. I will be doing more in the future, and it aint just gon' be bloggers so stay tuned y'all!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment